Tudor Kentwell from the eyes of a reenactor

What it's like behind the tudor recreations at Kentwell Hall (www.kentwell.co.uk)

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I LOVE social history.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

How i got here!

i suppose some of you want to know how i got to participate/ know about kentwell, then again probably you don't, but i shall tell you anyway!
Well, my mum promised me that she would take me to the Great Tudor Recreation for ages! and so she took me last year with my best friend and i REALLY enjoyed and i kept sayin all the time that i wanted to do it (because i absolutely LOVE social history). so when i got home i went on the website to find out how to apply, and so i had that horrible long wait for january to apply...eventually january came round so i sent off etc etc, i expect most of you know bout it. went to the 1st open day, interviewd, was accepted (after a loooooooooooooooooooooong wait) made my tudor clothes (not costume!) went to the 2nd open day and then eventually the main event! which i really enjoyed (i did the 2nd week) and everyone was really friendly, no, really they were, im not just sayin that! and the atmosphere was great, and so it was a great experience!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home