Tudor Kentwell from the eyes of a reenactor

What it's like behind the tudor recreations at Kentwell Hall (www.kentwell.co.uk)

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I LOVE social history.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

about annis

before i begin i did make a mistake on my last entry, i meant to put juice and not huice!!

Name: Annis Webster
Age: 16
Residence: A pallet bed on the 3rd floor of the east wing at Kentwell hall!
History: Came to kentwell when i was 10 because my cot (in long melford) burnt down when my father was at the alehouse, i was the only one to escape the fire with several attempts in shouting to my mother, sisters and brother (honestly!) but the smoke choked me. being a girl my father had no use of me and so did send me to kentwell hall to work in the dairy, and so he buggered off, i know not where, for we have not seen each other since he sent me off to work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home